Clear all

Rossman's Apogee Studio Grand System

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@apogeefanatic)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Here is my current system based around the incomparable Apogee Studio Grand full range ribbons. Soniquil Power cables & XLR balanced interconnects by Raven Audio  

(@ravendave)
Estimable Member Admin

Awesome System Sir~! 

If you had the Shaman MK2 Monoblocks those Apogees would REALLY sing!  Boy would I love to hear those Apogees with the Shamans... 

Dave Thomson - Founder, Raven Audio

ReplyQuote
bwilson
(@bwilson)
Trusted Member Admin

Ross,

Thanks for sharing pics of your system. I often think of how great your system sounds. I'm so glad I was able to visit and spend time with you and those killer Apogees. Can you tell me the name of the bassist cd that you and I listened to? It was so good!

Operations - Raven Team

ReplyQuote
(@apogeefanatic)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

@ravendave

I dont know.... those big powerful Krells sound awfully inspiring in my Apogee system.  The SG's really sound best with outputs of 300/wpc or more to allow them to produce a wonderfully  detailed & dynamic soundstage.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Apogeefanatic

ReplyQuote
(@apogeefanatic)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

@bwilson

Great to hear from you Bryant....!

Hope all is well.

Artist name is Dean Peer

CD is named Airborne 

ReplyQuote
(@ravendave)
Estimable Member Admin

@apogeefanatic

No offense meant...   that is a BAD ASS system, there is no doubting that~!  I would LOVE to listen to it some day for sure.  Beautiful!!!

I know those speakers are lightning fast, and very very detailed.  Please know that my statement was purely from a music-lover's slightly jealous viewpoint.  ? ❤️ 

oh, and the Shamans are 325 tube watts, so that's like, what...  500-750 solid state watts.  So I do think they would indeed work very well with them as well.  It would be very interesting to hear the difference.  I am always interested in hearing as many great speakers as possible with our gear.   

Thank you so much for posting here!

ReplyQuote
Share: